You are here
The project will focus on mass movements and particularly on landslides. LEMONADE (LandslidE MOnitoriNg And Data intEgration) has 3 main objectives: (1) Analyse advantages and disadvantages of remote and proximal sensing methods for landslide observations, (2) Develop and validate a methodology to integrate data and sensors for enhanced landslide monitoring and risk mitigation, (3) Validate the methodology on three test sides located in Trentino, South Tyrol and Tyrol. The interregional and interdisciplinary project consortium incorporates research groups with expertise in the field of 3D surveying, remote sensing, 3D modelling, geoinformatics, landslide research and geomorphology. The project methodologies will be validated in three test sites with the collaboration of the regional authorities. The outcomes of the project will aid the development of novel approaches for landslide monitoring, a data fusion methodology – reusable also in other fields of application – as well as an open-access best-practice handbook for end-users.
- Rutzinger, M., Zieher, T., Pfeiffer, J., Schlögel, R., Darvishi, M., Toschi, I., Remondino, F., 2017: Evaluating synergy effects of combined close-range and remote sensing techniques for the monitoring of a deep-seated landslide (Schmirn, Austria). EGU Geophysical Abstracts, Vienna, Austria, Vol. 19, EGU2017-6393-3
- Schlögel, R., Darvishi, M., Cuozzo, g., Kofler, c., Rutzinger, M., Zieher, T., Toschi, I., Remondino, F., 2017: Sentinel-1 and ground-based sensors for a continuous monitoring of the Corvara landslide kinematic (South Tirol, Italy). EGU Geophysical Abstracts, Vienna, Austria, Vol. 19, EGU2017-12913
- Schlögel, R., Thiebes, B., Darvishi, M., Kofler, C., Remondino, F., Toschi, I., Rutzinger, M. & Zieher, T., 2016: Sensor data integration for landslide monitoring – the LEMONADE concept. 4th World Landslide Forum. Lublijana, Slovenia
- Thiebes, B., Tomelleri, E., Aguilar, A., Schlögel, R., Darvishi, M., Remondino, F., Toschi, I., Rutzinger, M., Zieher, T., 2016: UAV-based landslide deformation monitoring – first results from Corvara landslide. Geophysical Research Abstracts Vol. 18, EGU2016-12115-2, 2016 EGU General Assembly, Vienna, Austria
- Institute for Applied Remote Sensing, European Academy of Bozen (EURAC), Bolzano, Italy
- Institute of Interdisciplinary Mountain Research (IGF), Austrian Academy of Sciences, Innsbruch, Austria