You are here
- Since 10/2019: Research position, specialised in Point Cloud classification, at 3DOM research unit, FBK Trento, Italy.
- 10/2016 - 10/2019: PhD in "Segmentation and semantics of architectural point cloud" at 3DOM research unit, FBK Trento, Italy.
- 2013-2015: Master degree in Building and Urban Systems Engineering, University of Bologna, Italy.
- 2009-2013: Bachelor degree in Building Engineering, University of Bologna, Italy.
- Point cloud classification
- Machine learning
- Cultural heritage - architecture
SIFET Young Authors Awards 2019 for the article: “Texture- and geometry-based approaches for the classification of 3D heritage", 64th SIFET Congress, June 2019
Organized Scientific Events:
- ISPRS Technical Commission II Symposium, “Towards Photogrammetry 2020”, 3-7 June 2018, Riva del Garda, Italy.
- CIPA 2019 Avila, 27th International Symposium, 1-5 September 2019, Avila, Spain.
Grilli, E., 2020: “Automatic classification of architectural and archaeological 3D Data”